This website is operated by Vaigai Foods Limited. Throughout the website, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Vaigai Foods Traders Limited. We offer this website also referred as site, including all information, tools and services available from this website to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions and policies, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
These terms and conditions shall govern the sale and purchase of goods through our website.
Please read them through carefully before purchase. Use of this website constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall also govern all transactions from website to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this website. This does not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer (such as rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 or the Consumer Rights Act 2015).
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes. The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority, or that you are the age of majority and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
These Terms and Conditions do not apply to customers buying Goods in the course of business. If you are a Business Customer please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
(1) We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
(a) The item you have ordered is out of stock
(b) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
(c) There has been a pricing or product description error
(d) There is a system or procurement failure
(e) You have failed our customer validation checks
(2) Whilst we make every effort to ensure our product listings are accurate sometimes the manufacturers will make modifications to packaging, ingredients, descriptions and/or recipes associated with said products. We try to spot any changes and update our descriptions accordingly and quickly. However, we cannot be held responsible for any such changes / inaccuracies that may occur. Additionally, if you have an intolerance to any particular ingredient(s) feel free to call us on 01274 317178 to double check any given product(s). If you do spot any differences with regards Ingredients listings or Descriptions please email us on email@example.com to bring it to our attention so we can check and make any corrections as applicable.
(3) You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
(4) You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
(5) A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
(6) We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
(7) You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
(8) You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
(9) This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
(10) Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the product/service.
(11) All prices on the Web Site do include VAT, where applicable
(12) We do not represent or warrant that Goods will be available. Stock indications are not provided on the Web Site. See Back Orders section of this document for further information.
(13) When you place an order, you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
(14) When it comes to fresh fruits and vegetables we rely on our suppliers for regular availability. We strive to deliver your order in full but on occasions there may be a few items that may not be available. Or, if the freshness of the available fruits and vegetables is not up to the required standard then we may decide not to process the order in full. On such instances we will inform you of the reasons and process an automatic refund. Please refer to the Refund policy for more details.
(15) Once the order is dispatched, on most occasions, you will receive updates on the parcel’s movement and will also have the ability to re-arrange. If you re-arrange the delivery for a future date then we cannot accept any damages to the perishable goods (fruits, vegetables) and frozen goods. We strongly recommend that you endeavor to receive the parcel as planned, which in most cases is next working day, and store the perishables and frozen goods accordingly.
(16) We try and not charge extra for delivery even when the total weight of the order goes beyond our current threshold of 25kg. However
(a) Where the order is above 25kg but the items in the order belongs to just one or two category say rice or flour then we may call you to amend the order weight based on the total value of the order.
(b) If the total weight exceeds 50kg on a single order then we may contact you to agree a way forward.
In the unlikely event that an item(s) you ordered is not in stock we reserve the right to substitute it with smaller pack sizes, making up the required quantity, and/or another Brand of similar quality. Failing this we will either a) automatically refund the item or, b) if the item(s) represent a major part of your order, we would email you to advise you of the situation, with potential options, and request your advice on how you would like to proceed.
Third Party Links
Certain content, products and services available via our website may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
See Delivery Policy
Your Privacy and personal information
See Refunds Policy
We make no warranty or representation that the Web Site will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Services. No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Web Site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind. No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
Liability and Indemnity
We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
As a user of the website you agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
We reserves the right to change the Web Site, its Content or these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be bound by any changes to the Terms and Conditions from the first time you use the Web Site following the changes.
Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
Availability of the Website
The website is provided as is and on an as available basis. We give no warranty that the website will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
We accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Web Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and us whether written or oral. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure.
The team behind vaigaifoods.co.uk are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Contact details
93 Old Christchurch Road,
Bournemouth BH1 1EP
Near Richmond Gardens